Monday, April 22, 2013

Flowers in Bloom - Prom Time!

 Dress: Sa'Brak Boutique
http://www.sabrakboutique.com/
Instagram: SabrakBoutique

Hello Cupcakes! Happy Monday to you all!

For this post, I will be showcasing this lovely little dress that was purchased specifically for my sisters Champagne party.



If you are unfamiliar with what a Champagne party is, let me break it down for ya:



A Champagne Party is a pre prom gathering usually at someone’s home. Family and friends gather to see the youngin’s (Damn I sound old) off to the prom. There is usually finger foods and good music.

I had a great time reconnecting with family and got to view my lovely little sister in her jaw dropping dress (more on her dress a little later)



This dress had a bit of sexiness to it without being overtly so. I usually don’t wear green, but I loved how the color and the print just popped! Since the dress had so much going on, there really wasn’t any need to over-accessorize. I was able to keep it uber simple by wearing my favorite gold watch from Nordstroms and a pair of dangling earrings purchased from Forever 21.
 




Now on to my ridiculous amount of pics...





Now...for the Prom Girl!!





I'm just saying...I might need to borrow this dress one day. Not sure where I'll wear it to, but I'll figure it out.

Hope you enjoyed Cupcakes!!

13 comments:

  1. im in love with your dress!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, very Spring-y! Thanks for vsiting my site. Ann :)

    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green printed dress so much...& you're so pretty!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sister looked amazing! Very fashionable and a daring choice for prom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are beautiful and your sister looked like a movie star! thank you for your nice comments on my blog beautifuL!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your floral dress! It's so pretty! How did you do your hair? It looks so perfect! And wow-you're sister's prom dress is so daring with the feathers!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, her dress is amazing! Was it custom made? She looked stunning! And I love your green floral dress. The colors look so pretty on you and those earrings are so cute! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your dress is absolutely gorgeous. Such a lovely print and it looked like you had the weather for it! Such a great outfit post love it!

    love from
    www.laurenbehappy.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies!! I really appreciate the love <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is a GORGEOUS prom dress!!! I love the feathers! And your floral dress is very pretty too. I've never heard of a champagne party but it sounds fun! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a gorgeous dress you had on! And your sister...flawless! I followed you...love your blog and your style

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete